Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colts vs. Ravens

Go down 
4 posters

Colts vs. Ravens
Colts
Colts vs. Ravens Vote_lcap11%Colts vs. Ravens Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Ravens
Colts vs. Ravens Vote_lcap89%Colts vs. Ravens Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Since there are so many Vikings fans here, and I'm more than likely the lone Indy fan, here's my own poll. Baltimore, at 4-0, leading the AFC South hosts 2-2 Indianapolis, 3rd in the division. The Ravens lead the league in Total Defense, Rush Defense, and Pass Defense and the Colts are 28th in Rushing Offense. Does the pass offense of Peyton and company get back on track this week with the full return of the offensive line or is the Ravens defense able to shut down the once nearly unstoppable offense of the Colts? Who wins and why?
Back to top Go down
spidey

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Ravens. Think the Colts will get back on track, but it will be against a lesser opponent. Their O-line is gonna get eaten up by the Ravens
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Ravens were my surprise pick this year. And McGahee should be completely back. Indi is lucky to have any wins.

Vikings kick 5 field goals, can't score a FUCKING TD, and we held up Addai at the goalline on 4th down, he never crossed the plane

Texans are winning by double digits in the 4th and blow it WTF!?!?!?!

Colts are not that good anymore. Dungy should have retired last season.

You picked against the Colts Timmy, WOW!!
Back to top Go down
shakostud05

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:51 pm

sorry timmy but i am picking the ravens. i think the ravens have to tough of a defense and will stop the hurting peyton pretty easily. and of course addai is not AP, so he will also not be a factor in the game. ravens defense is solid at every position. i pick the ravens........

27 Ravens - 17 Colts
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Ravens were my surprise pick this year. And McGahee should be completely back. Indi is lucky to have any wins.

Vikings kick 5 field goals, can't score a FUCKING TD, and we held up Addai at the goalline on 4th down, he never crossed the plane

Texans are winning by double digits in the 4th and blow it WTF!?!?!?!

Colts are not that good anymore. Dungy should have retired last season.

You picked against the Colts Timmy, WOW!!
actually, i haven't even voted yet. but yea, i'm going with the ravens in this one. they're too good. plain and simple. that defense is going to tear up peyton. 4 sacks, minumum, probably a couple of picks too. the pass offense of the colts still hasn't gotten back to full strength. not to mention, joe flacco has been a major suprise this year. i think this game will be low scoring.

Ravens 14, Colts 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colts vs. Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Ravens   Colts vs. Ravens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts vs. Ravens
Page 1 of 1