Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vikings FUCKED!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Both Pat and Kevin Williams tested positive for a water pill that helps weight loss and has an illegal substance in it. Many players in the NFL tested positive, like Grady Jackson as well, but they all could be suspended for 4 games. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Sad

If so, Childress should be fired and Vikings will suck. Childress had them on a strict weight regiment, and since both of them used the same thing, it leads me to believe that a team official put them onto it.

Now they could get off because the drug claimed to be all natural, so then the players may have a good appeal, and they could sue the company because they lied.
Back to top Go down
AllMadde

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 pm

We saw on Pros vs Joes that John Randle can still play.....
Back to top Go down
spidey

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:46 pm

lmfao who knows where they got it....might have been their own initiative if they were having problems sticking to where they are supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm

spidey wrote:
lmfao who knows where they got it....might have been their own initiative if they were having problems sticking to where they are supposed to be.

I know they could have, but with the strict regimen that Childress had them on, I am thinking it was a team official.

A lot of people use these types of drugs. There is a list of ones that are legal, but they went and used one that was not on this list, but they thought was not illegal either.

IMO, if I saw something working that good, but did not seem to be much different, I would have been suspicious of it
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Look on the bright side: now we're all but guaranteed a top-10 draft pick....
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am

AllMadden08 wrote:

Yeah but I don't want one. That leads us to draft Tebow more Sad

Sam Bradford = probably not coming out
Colt McCoy = more than likely not coming out

If Bradford comes out, I want a top 10, otherwise I don't with any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
AllMadden08 wrote:

If Bradford comes out, I want a top 10, otherwise I don't with any circumstances.

on the other bright side, it can't get any worse for your vikings at QB. Tebow, if that's what happens, can't be a step down. It's virtually impossible, but it is the Vikings....
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:34 pm

shakotimmy wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
AllMadden08 wrote:

on the other bright side, it can't get any worse for your vikings at QB. Tebow, if that's what happens, can't be a step down. It's virtually impossible, but it is the Vikings....

TRUST ME, Tebow is a HUGE step down from TJack. I would take almost any NFL QB over Tebow. He will be a bigger bust than Alex Smith (same college coach, same college offense, same college hype).

If Tebow is a Viking, I need to find a new team to be my favorite team
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:

TRUST ME, Tebow is a HUGE step down from TJack. I would take almost any NFL QB over Tebow. He will be a bigger bust than Alex Smith (same college coach, same college offense, same college hype).

If Tebow is a Viking, I need to find a new team to be my favorite team

But look at how big Eric Crouch blew up... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vikings FUCKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings FUCKED!!!   Vikings FUCKED!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings FUCKED!!!
Page 1 of 1