Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade order for unmanned team trades

Go down 
+2
mksadng
bouncerguy21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

Trade order for unmanned team trades Empty
PostSubject: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:15 am

*Each team has to wait until the team ahead of them claims the 1-2 guys they want....once they propose their trade, the next person can go!!! PLEASE WAIT YOU TURN!!!!!!!!!!

Shakotimmy
Spidey
Stealth
Max 1
Bouncerguy21
Wildcats
Shakostud
Jeb Woody
Pimp
Vhawk
vy=mvp
patfan
All Madden
MKsdg
Pack4
Back to top Go down
https://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Honestly this whole thing is bullshit...Well never get new GMs with this BS because its completely unfair like WTF the Steelers got 2 high 90s for a couple mid 80s and some picks? Thats fucking awful.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 pm

mksadng wrote:
Honestly this whole thing is bullshit...Well never get new GMs with this BS because its completely unfair like WTF the Steelers got 2 high 90s for a couple mid 80s and some picks? Thats fucking awful.
not really..the trades have to be fair. i gave up my 1st and 2nd rounders to get Shaun Rogers so I'm losing a lot of young talent potentially to help my team. I like the idea, and it's Bouncer's league, so it shouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 am

lol if this is being simmed on a 360 then to tell you the truth draft picks mean JACKSHIT because rookies are terrible, and these trades arent fair and well NEVER get new GMs if their teams have no good players on them, the whole thing is a stupid idea that will ultimately lead to this league failing. A league will never survive with 10 active GMs.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:58 am

Take a deep breath....

In every league, especially a fantasy draft where people show up later, their tend to be those who want to trade off their good players for high picks and build through the draft. Drafting, trading and free agency is the real fun to these leagues anyways, so one could look at it as the new GM's getting to have more fun than us...

And who knows, when we get closer to the draft, we'll have a whole season under out belts, and those with the loads of high picks may very well be able to trade for quality players from other GM's.

This league will be gool because we have experienced, active GM's who know how to run a successful league, and make it fun and fair for everyone.

P.S. - I'm pretty sure we are simming on a PS3.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:02 am

Im sorry but stacking 10 teams does not make the league fair and fun, if we take the ONLY good players off the unmanned teams who do you thinks going to take the time to improve them? Im sorry but this idea is going to lead to the death of this league, well never get new GMs if all the open teams suck.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 am

mksadng wrote:
Im sorry but stacking 10 teams does not make the league fair and fun, if we take the ONLY good players off the unmanned teams who do you thinks going to take the time to improve them? Im sorry but this idea is going to lead to the death of this league, well never get new GMs if all the open teams suck.

Well, ok. You have now spoken your mind. Only time will tell who's right and who's wrong. In the mean time, can you please help contribute to a fun league for everyone?

No one said you HAD to trade with an unmanned team, it's optional. And personally, I drafted my team to how I wanted it, for the most part, so I won't be doing much of a trade with any unmanned team, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:45 am

mksadng wrote:

The trades still have to be fair. Its not like we are trading our 3rd stringers for stars. A lot of people like rebuilding teams with the draft too. The unmanned teams were old anyway and so far it seems like they are getting picks with younger replacements.
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:53 pm

I decided to do this BECAUSE we've had a hard time recruiting new gm's...there are stil 5-10 teams that are untouchable that may be available if people don't come back...I'm just trying to make this a little more interesting for the people who are here
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 pm

2 90s for a couple mid 80s and picks(That will be high 70s tops if were using a 360) is not fair, but alright...
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 pm

we are using PS3 AND we are using rosters from college football game so 1st rounders will be 81-86
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:13 pm

How far down this list are we?
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:54 pm

it's pimp_of_U's turn, if he is not here in a little bit, then vhawk will go
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 am

Where we at?
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:03 am

mksadng wrote:
Where we at?
I believe Vhawk was last, so it would be on vy=mvp, but it's been a while already...
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:04 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Where we at?
I believe Vhawk was last, so it would be on vy=mvp, but it's been a while already...

If vy and patfan hasn't gone by now, you can go allmadden. It's been a while and it doesn't look like they will go, so yeah allmadden you can trade if you want
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm not going to do any trade with an unmanned team....mk can go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade order for unmanned team trades   Trade order for unmanned team trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade order for unmanned team trades
Page 1 of 1