Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft Board

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:35 am

Why did i get people low on my board when higher people were availible?
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm

who are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:31 pm

I gave you those people on your board in that order, #7 for round 7, #6 for round 6. I am sorry but you need to make it more clear if those were suppose to be rounds or not. But that's the way i did it, sorry we can't change them now
Back to top Go down
spidey

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Thats a really weird way to interpret a board...just go with the highest available guy
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 pm

spidey wrote:
Thats a really weird way to interpret a board...just go with the highest available guy

what he said.
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:35 pm

Sorry guys, it's my fault, I should have ran the round last night but I had some stuff to take care of, it was a simple mistake and it won't happen again, just please help us out and make the BB clear too o.k? We are all only human and make mistakes, so lets get these drafts done so we can get this thing started Smile
Back to top Go down
https://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Jeb_Woody wrote:
I gave you those people on your board in that order, #7 for round 7, #6 for round 6. I am sorry but you need to make it more clear if those were suppose to be rounds or not. But that's the way i did it, sorry we can't change them now

Hey thats cool
Back to top Go down
spidey

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 pm

it says this in my BB "Pick the highest available guy on the list. Do NOT take the same position twice for rounds 8-10. example - do not give me LG Vince Manuwai and LG Kris Dielman"

and i get 2 LGs....can i change one of those picks to an available guy? or can you tell me their ratings at RG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Board   Draft Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Board
Page 1 of 1