Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading with unmanned teams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spidey

Trading with unmanned teams Empty
PostSubject: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:26 am

you have said we can only get 2 players from an unmanned team. is there any way this can be modified to 2 starters or 2 players over 80. I'm trying to trade for different positions and need some guys to just fill roster reqs. this would also make it so you dont have to pick up FAs for the unmanned teams.
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 pm

I don't understand...what I am allowing is for you to be able to trade for any 2 players on an unmanned team
Back to top Go down
https://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 am

He wants to trade, but have throw in guys, below 80 to fill roster things, since they are not good. So instead of only 2 guys, get some throw ins
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Like with my trade I would have also got ROLB Alvin Bowen (R) 72-24-3 and CB Justin King (R) 73-21-3
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 pm

So you wanna take their best players AND take their youth? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:01 pm

all their backups at those positions are young...if you didnt notice i was giving them younger guys that are legit starters and rookie picks
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah cuz Kerry Rhodes is wicked old and the 2nd best SS in the game.
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:31 pm

SS isnt that important in Madden...They improved AND got younger at ROLB and CB both much more important than SS. Williams is older than dirt and they got a strong replacement thats 10 years younger. Not to mention the picks
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:15 pm

lol OLB and CB are no more important in madden than SS stop trying to make your terrible deal look better
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm

o.k, we got your opinion MK, so stop this complaining...I'm kinda getting tired of it.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:26 pm

ok...i could care less if your getting tired of it, this whole league is built to fail, 8-10 active GMs, trading with unmanned teams, making unmanned teams basically suck huge dick.
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm

well guess what? IT's MY LEAGUE and I really don't care what you think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading with unmanned teams   Trading with unmanned teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading with unmanned teams
Page 1 of 1