Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters

Go down 
+9
spidey
shakotimmy
shakostud05
Pimp Of U
gwngru
Vhawk413
mksadng
max1
bouncerguy21
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Empty
PostSubject: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

mm how about no... why would we do that?
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Might give everyone a chance to pick thei own team
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 pm

I love the idea, lets people build their teams how they want.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:50 pm

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 pm

if I do this, we will need to have atleast 25 gm's so lets get crackin on that.....I'll decide howmany round we'll do, something like 25 11 starters on O and D and 3 extra whatever players.
Back to top Go down
gwngru

gwngru

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:21 pm

im all for w/e you wanna do, but i think timmy should let me have the packers Cool
Back to top Go down
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:31 pm

How do we decide draft order?
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 pm

RANDOM, IM ALL UP FOR IT.
Back to top Go down
shakostud05

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:09 pm

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:30 pm

i'm up for fantasy draft, but i'm still keeping the packers
Back to top Go down
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm

i like my team
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm

shakotimmy wrote:

have fun fudge packer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:39 pm

I dont officially have a team yet, but I would like to do a fantasy draft. especially since I came in after it was done in Vhawks league
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
shakotimmy wrote:

have fun fudge packer. Very Happy
i don't like the vikings either, so it really doesn't matter. i just like my avatar.
Back to top Go down
pack4

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 pm

fantasy drafts take too long. teams are fine. this will create more trading and activity, if you can just fill it up.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Notice how all the people with good teams dont wanna do a fantasy draft Laughing
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:40 pm

mksadng wrote:
Notice how all the people with good teams dont wanna do a fantasy draft Laughing
i have a good team, and i wanted a fantasy draft. i like them.
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 pm

lol, i have a great team and it was my idea
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah that came out wrong, what I meant was all the people who dont want to do it have the good teams.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:59 pm

i have a good team and i want to do it.
Back to top Go down
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:56 pm

max1 wrote:

you have a good sig. i want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:02 pm

I am up for the draft
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:12 pm

spidey wrote:
max1 wrote:

you have a good sig. i want to do it.

Better than good, AWESOME!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 pm

I like my logo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next