Madden09XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden09XX

Madden Fantasy League where you GM your team and trade/draft your way to bragging rights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters

Go down 
+9
spidey
shakotimmy
shakostud05
Pimp Of U
gwngru
Vhawk413
mksadng
max1
bouncerguy21
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pimp Of U

Pimp Of U

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:50 pm

There is 16 people right now how many untill the draft?
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 am

Pimp Of U wrote:
There is 16 people right now how many untill the draft?

25+ but I recommend getting 30+. It should not be that hard
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21
Admin
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:19 am

I'd say 25, since the gm sign ups have slowed, then we will just pick BPA for the non-manned team And if that happens we might get to make trades with non manned team , kinda like free agent draft, where it's randomly picked order. the catch on this idea is it still has to be a fair trade, will be limited on the # of players in the trade, and it will have to be approved by the trade crew
Back to top Go down
https://madden09xxfantasy.forumotion.net
pack4

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:21 pm

well i will be stepping down because i hate drafting. it takes to long and no one shows up. thanks for your time though and good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:01 pm

pack4 wrote:
well i will be stepping down because i hate drafting. it takes to long and no one shows up. thanks for your time though and good luck everyone.
Rolling Eyes lol ive been in leagues where fantasy drafts have worked and the league simmed.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:01 pm

VHAWKS LEAGUE DID IT.
Back to top Go down
wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 pm

I'd like to do a draft, but either is fine.
Back to top Go down
PatFan

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:14 pm

i dont have a team yet either but i would like to do a fantasy draft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters   Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be doin a fantasy Draft and scrappin the current rosters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2